Been going out quite often these days. Sch too of cos since I have work to do but haven't been doing much. Been hanging out with CY n his fren Francis. Been playing Winning Eleven at the co-op too. Just came back from a 50 buck dinner which was nice. Just chilling out and having a good meal. Looking forward to the German meal in August! :D
thesis, thesis, thesis. suicide is still on my mind but it's gonna be damn hard to get respondents + the ethics board might not approve of it. considering Caregiver burden too, possibly on Alzheimer pts?
Was thinking on 156 jus now...how stereotypes lead to misattribution but it's more a psych topic than a sw one.
something happened the other day that really struck me. how my words which many a times I don't choose wisely, can affect someone so much. sigh. If someone complains of not having any power I'll tell that person off. We all have some power. The power to affect others, both positively and negatively, with our words and actions. I hope there never comes a time when I regret the words that come out of my mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment